Tuesday, July 20, 2010

BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY ... THEY WEEP


Hi.

Here I am again ...

I actually saw my colleague's Facebook postout saying: "Big girls don't cry." Then I made a comment and said, "Yeah .... they weep!" I was laughing real hard I almost cried.

A few minutes later, her friend made a comment to my comment. I'm sure you can imagine how it looks like. She said, " Yeah, and they whine." Nadene and I laughed again.

Then I went quiet. It made me think. I'm like an onion. I easily cry. And whatever touches my spirit makes me cry. Anyways, weeping is different. If too many people see me cry, not too many people hear me weep.

Jesus wept. I weep. Weeping is the deepest emotion that one can extend over a loss of something so special. Leaving caused me lately to weep. I am going to lose my spiritual father and friend, my spiritual family and my spiritual friends.

3 comments:

Jackeline Salva Cagas-Paraiso said...

ok ra basta dili lang jud pod magligidligid.... rollin... rollin... :))

jeni said...

with poise japun ...

Nelj said...

I agree...hehehe nice post ate..ka relate ko..Char!