Monday, July 13, 2009

THE NEHEMIAH DREAM

There are times when it feels weird because my dreams are bigger than myself. Needless to say that the Filipino dream continues to be that of a house and a car.


But above these things, would you believe that I want to be like the old day Nehemiah? Since I am female, becoming like Joyce Meyer in my lifetime would be something nice.


I have never subscribed to be a recipient of her ministry yet but I am familiar with her personal writings.
For me, she's like Nehemiah. Her initiative on things is something that is inspiring. Her inspirational thoughts move me especially when it comes to praying.


I love sharing my insights and with the help of this blog, I'd be able to proliferate my ideas more. Whenever you find me sitting with women or friends, how I love talking about things under the sun. Life is beautiful to those who make use of it for Jesus.


In my spiritual walk, I feel that I have not explored a lot yet. To me, something needs to be done more. Something must be in store.


Yes, I love Nehemiah. I want to learn more about his sense of timing, how he connects with people and how he empowers them. I want to make a difference in the lives of people I am with - not just my spouse , my family, my co - teachers, my co - ministers, my friends, my spiritual "anaks," my spiritual "nephews and nieces" but to anyone.


May God use me more like he used Nehemiah.



Rebuilding walls, yes, that is.

No comments: